Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Winter picks and new kicks http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

18 January 2014

Winter picks and new kicks


I’m back with another fashion post today, I spilt my heart out yesterday, now that's out in the open we can carry on! :)

As I have said in a previous post ( black and cream dream), I am at my most comfortable in simple lines, black and cream, so today I was excited to wear my new cream coat from Zara it is such a gorgeous cut that it makes a very simple and minimalistic silhouette. I teamed this with a chunky knit cream jumper (Zara again) and some leather trousers  and ..wait for it……some New balance trainers.
Now to be honest I am definitely not a fan of wearing trainers if I am not on my way to the gym but I absolutely love this casual look at the moment. I would however only wear these trainers with leather or leather look skinny trousers ( never with jeans) and of course they have to match the outfit so I chose black and white ones to go with a lot of my wardrobe.
What do you think? Would you wear this outfit?
It is a brilliant shopping outfit you just bounce along with a spring in your step and flounce straight past the other women trotting along in there heels and beat them to the last seat in Costa! 

So seriously girls I recommend the trainers ( dark colours only). Give them a try, you may just feel empowered.

Disclaimer: This advice is strictly to add to your shoe collection, no responsibility will be taken if you throw away your heels.








Cream coat: Zara www.zara.com

Cream chunky knit: Zara www.zara.com

Leather trousers: River island www.riverisland.com

Trainers: New Balance 

Bag : Sophie Hulme

Fingerless gloves: www.topshop.com

Ring: Dominic Jones


Have a great weekend

Amanda x

2 comments: