Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Wineoclock, stripes and spikes http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

13 January 2014

Wineoclock, stripes and spikes

I was definitely ready for “wineoclock” today.
 I have had a really busy and productive day, mainly swapping my blog from wordpress to this one on blogger.
The reason for doing this is because I am doing this seriously and for longevity so with that in mind I needed to be able to work with advertisers so that if you wanted to buy something I was wearing I can put a link on the blog and you would be directed straight to the item to purchase it.
I couldn't do this with wordpress so a swap to blogger it was!

If you want to see my previous post my wordpress blog is still live on www.highonluxe.wordpress.com

It was great to be able to do that and then have a bit of girly time with a couple of friends for dinner and of course a couple of glasses of wine.

I wore a casual outfit of stripey jumper, biker jacket and ripped knee jeans, but dressed it up a bit with some gorgeous mesh and suede ankle boots from Zara.

I felt really comfy and relaxed and have had the best time…and all this on a school night! ( naughty)

I hope you like my outfit and as always please feel free to comment.

What have you been up to tonight? and most of all what did you wear?

Details after the pics.







Busted knee Jeans ; Topshop www.topshop.com

Striped jumper and vest top : Maison Scotch @ www.tessuti.com

Leather biker jacket : BLK DENIM www.my-wardrobe.com

Mesh and suede boots: Zara www.Zara.com

Hope you like :) …. until tomorrow, take care peeps
Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment