Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Tartan Heaven http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

16 January 2014

Tartan Heaven

Its a gorgeous morning, but still cold enough for me to give my new tartan coat from ASOS an airing.

 I had my eye on this before Christmas, and was amazed it went into the sale, so a bargain as well.

It is absolutely gorgeous and not too “in your face” , but a subtle faded tartan that looks great with jeans and grey colours.

I also got these amazing mirrored heel court shoes in the sale from Kurt Geiger which I know will go with lots of outfits and are so comfy .

 I must admit I am not much of a sale shopper but the bargains I have got this year have changed my mind ( a bit) , I still think you have to choose the shops carefully though otherwise you end up searching through clothes that they have dragged out from the basement from the 90’s! Jumble sales spring to mind.

I would however recommend looking online on shops such as www.net-a-porter.com and www.my-wardrobe.com , if you want to bag a designer item, bag or shoes for a fraction of the price, they have sales up to 70% off at the moment, so its well worth a look.


Details of outfit after the pics…Have a great day.


Amanda x



















Tartan Coat : Asos@ www.asos.com (sale)

Grey T-shirt: Maison scotch @ www.tessuti.com ( sale)

Destroyed boyfriend jeans : Asos www.asos.com

Grey mirrored heels: Kurt Geiger @ www.kurtgeiger.com

Bag: Alexander McQueen

Silver rings:(spiked) Maria Francesca Pepe @ www.my-wardrobe.com

Grey ring: Topshop www.topshop.com



No comments:

Post a Comment