Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Slip-on Virgin http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

25 January 2014

Slip-on Virgin

I am like a child sometimes, especially when I get something new. I have to wear it as soon as is physically possible and weather, environment, occasion or catastrophe would not deter me in doing so.
I have been like it from a very early age along with buying things I really really “need” and making do with the wrong size just to get them.
I have early memories of squeezing my feet into some beautiful shiny black patent shoes as a child and telling my mum they were absolutely fine and trying not to wince when I had to do the obligatory walk up and down the shop floor.
I am still that girl and stupidly will persevere great pain in shoes much to small if my size can not be found in this galaxy.
My fab new slip-on’s which I purchased only yesterday were inevitably going to get an outing today and lucky for me ( and my feet) were in the correct size. Phew!
As I mentioned yesterday I have been contemplating some slip-ons for a while and now I have some I would like them in every print, colour and material possible… I love them.
These croc leather ones I am wearing are from Kurt Geiger and they have some lovely ones.
Also Topshop have some great ones that look like the checked Celine ones and are only £20, so they are worth checking out.

See what you think and let me know if you have purchased any lately.

I have champagne, choc’s and The Voice waiting for me… so until tomorrow have a great night.

Amanda x









Lace slip dress with jumper: Zara. www.zara.com

Necklace: Mawi

Jeans: Topshop www.topshop.com

Slip on shoes: Kurt geiger www.kurtgeiger.com

Bag: Vivienne Westwood

Bracelets: Hermes and Micheal Kors


2 comments:

  1. Love the Hermes bracelet, I could spot that instantly. I have been wanting to pink one for awhile.
    xx, high heels and tutus
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely, I have a black and white one and I can wear them with anything :)

      Delete