Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Wardrobe Staples http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

21 January 2014

Wardrobe Staples

Hi Folks!

 Hope you are all having a “ Terrific Tuesday” ( can’t get away from the naming day thing!)
It will soon wear off though so don’t worry.

I have been out for lunch today with my gorgeous big Sis so I wanted to be simple and classic in my favourite colours of course, black and cream. I promise it won’t be long until I throw some colour in there, so don’t adjust your screens just yet.

I have worn a cropped jumper from Topshop today but have styled it with a long shirt dress from Asos.
I absolutely love the cropped jumpers but obviously at 42 would look totally ridiculous (and be very cold) wearing it on its own. So ladies I would suggest to invest in one but only to be worn with long shirts or tops underneath, unless of course you are 20 and look like Rhianna. 
Again I am wearing leather trousers from River Island, which I adore and they are a bit more “dressed up” than skinny jeans when you are going out for lunch.

What do you think of cropped jumpers? and how would you style it for your age group?
Let me know I would love to hear your comments.

Tomorrow I am writing about a fantastic GIVEAWAY I have planned for my followers so be sure to tune in. Until then …..Take care,

Amanda x










Black cropped jumper : Topshop @ www.topshop.com

Cream shirt dress : Asos @ www.asos.com

Leather trousers: River Island @ www.riverisland.com

Grey heels: Kurt Geiger @ www.kurtgeiger.com

Bag: Chloe

Bracelets: Hermes

Rings: Topshop @ www.topshop.com



No comments:

Post a Comment