Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Stripes, leopard and “bob" http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

26 March 2014

Stripes, leopard and “bob"

Hi Folks, hope you have had a good day.
I went for it today and had half of my hair cut off!! I always wore my hair up and have worn it up for about the last two years.
So the time came today to get rid of it so that I could wear it in different ways, straight, wavy, little pony tail, up, down. Why didn’t you wear it different when it was long I hear you cry!… well it had gone fine on the ends and out of shape and I really didn’t like it down. I needed to have a fresh look and to get rid of fine straggly ends. I was really nervous after all you wear your hair everyday and for a women its a massive part of your overall look and I had doubts right up until I saw the shine of the scissors. I am glad I have done it now though and everyone seems to like it. Phew! The first words little Charlie said was “ Ooh Mummy you have your hair like a lady” I am not sure what this means, I am hoping he means pretty and not old, but in the eyes of a 4yr old who knows.
With my imminent haircut in mind today as with most days it was important for me to feel extra comfortable in what I was wearing so my usual casual look entailed.
Jeans, striped vest top, leopard skaters and leather jacket, comfort personified and ready to face the chopping block!
I think it may be tomorrow for my new look blog to emerge, so hopefully that will go smoothly and I wont loose any of my fantastic readers. Please let me know on this blog if you have any problems. I will have the same Bloglovin connection so all my followers on that will be ok.
 Do you like the new look? Let me know what what you think ( good or bad, I can take it! )

Take care


Amanda x






Striped Vest: H&M SIMILAR HERE

Jacket: IRO Paris: HERE

Jeans: Topshop: HERE

Slip on’s: Kurt Geiger : HERE

13 comments:

  1. You look fab! I love your hair it really suits you! Outfit is as cool as always and can I congratulate you on the style challenge, well done! I am impressed!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karla, you always leave such lovely comments.. you will make me blush!!! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Great leo slip-ons and hairstyle!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thumbs up on the hairstyle! It looks really nice!
    :0)
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul, still getting used to it, had full on panic this morning! x

      Delete
  4. Hi Amanda, really love the new "do" .
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue! Just bought some rollers today….bet I will look great in them :/

      Delete
  5. HOW do you look so gorgeous all the time. Love the pattern of your shoes and the way you've done your hair. Super, super suits you.

    Come check out this cool giveaway:
    http://insidefruits.co.uk/insidefruits-ready-for-spring-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Naina. What lovely compliments :) xxx

      Delete
  6. The haircut is beautiful! I just cut about 6 inches off of mine in February...it feels kind of liberating, doesn't it? And of course I love the leopard slip ons!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your hair Amanda and looking gorgeous as ever x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, New to your site. I love your hair. I think you can have many possible ways of wearing it. I also love the leather jacket, jeans and slip ons look that looks polished and casual. I have a pair of the slip ons by Sam Elderman and they are sooo comfy and neat looking If you have time, www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete