Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Challenge day 27: Try a sleek and slouchy look http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

20 March 2014

Challenge day 27: Try a sleek and slouchy look

Slouchy is easy I could just keep my Pj’s on, I love a good Pj day, but to combine sleek and slouchy was a little confusing. I took it as loose fitting yet still smart, so I chose to wear my new “mom” jeans again. These jeans are my new favourite, they are the perfect fit for me, like the boyfriend jean but a bit slimmer, sort of inbetween skinny jean and boyfriend they definitely live up to their name. As we mature and if you have had children , you will appreciate the high waisted cut and the generosity on the bum and thighs, but then they are fitted more on the lower leg so it really is the perfect pair of jeans for hiding bumps and for comfort. I wasn’t sure at all until I tried them on, now I am completely sold. Try some you may feel the same!
I wore them with a cream shirt dress/top and a cropped black jumper over the top for the slouchy effect.
Seeing as though the weather has dropped about 10 degrees I also wore my big scarf from Zara and my grey wool coat. Finished of with some mirrored heels for the sleek part.
I have a new look blog coming soon which I am very excited about and also a new look me! 
I am going for the chop on Wednesday and maybe a darker blonde, it has been getting lighter and lighter and is looking a bit dodgy of late. 
So stand by for the pics, or maybe I will be wearing a lot more hats! 

Take care 
Amanda x




Jeans: ASOS; HERE

Shirt dress: ASOS: HERE

Black Jumper: ASOS: SIMILAR HERE

Scarf : Zara: SIMILAR HERE

Shoes: Kurt Geiger: SIMILAR HERE

Grey coat: Vivienne Westwood

Bag: Chloe



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit! Your scarf is amazing :))

    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kalina, got to love Zara! :) x

      Delete
  2. Great look! Love your scarf! Thank you for following me on bloglovin .. I followed your lovely blog too...
    x
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, thats a great compliment coming from a very stylish lady! Glad I found your blog :) x

      Delete
  3. Sleek and slouchy rock!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit & the scarf finishes it off just perfectly! Ax

    ReplyDelete