Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Challenge day 13: Make a neutral outfit interesting. http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

4 March 2014

Challenge day 13: Make a neutral outfit interesting.

Happy Pancake day!  And thank you M & S, my children think I am the best pancake maker ever ( better hide the packet)
My 7yr old Spencer was out of bed like a flash this morning with my promise of pancakes for breakfast. I usually have to prise him out of bed, but with the smell of home cooked (ahem) pancakes and Nutella he was faster than Mo.

I have another reason to be very excited today and that was the chance to wear my new leopard print slip-ons. Yay! Told you it wouldn't be long until I squeezed them into a challenge and today was the perfect opportunity..” Make a neutral outfit interesting” and how much more interesting can you get than these beauty’s?

My neutral outfit consisted of fifty shades of grey, well 4 really. dark grey skinny jeans,  jersey grey vest,  light grey jumper and mid grey coat, and Tah Dah! + these pony hair leopard print Kurt Geiger lovelies = Interesting.

So in all I am very pleased with myself today. Award winning pancakes and leopard print, What more can a girl ask for!


Hope you like it.

Please leave a comment, I love reading and answering them.

Take care

Amanda x






Dark Grey Jeans: Topshop


Grey Jumper:  Zara


Coat: VivienneWestwood


Shoes: Kurt Geiger


Bag: Chloe

6 comments:

  1. This look Amanda is so up my street, except I don't think I can do the skater shoe or even the trainer for that matter.
    You look great and snap with the Chloe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo… Try the skater shoe, I was exactly the same but bought a plain black one to ease me in, now I feel like a skater shoe veteran!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WILL own a pair of leopard slip ons before summer! You styled them perfectly.
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Debbie..You need a pair in your life! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always look so cool!! Loving the skate shoes!! I have a pair from ASOS (featured on my blog wonderandawesome) and they r so comfy! Would live these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Thats so nice Karla, I’m not sure my kids would agree. but I’ll take being cool. Thanks :) The skater shoes are great, already ear-marked my next pair!! #converted x

      Delete