Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Challenge day 11: Wear a bold print http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

2 March 2014

Challenge day 11: Wear a bold print

I did nearly break out into a cold sweat when I saw today's challenge. My style doesn't really incorporate bold prints and when I scoured  my wardrobe this became apparent. I seem to own neutral pieces with no pattern and then add a bit of interest with a bag, shoes or scarf. When I looked at the picture that accompanied the challenge it was someone wearing a simple and sophisticated plain outfit with a bold and bright scarf…Phew! Scarfs I can do.
So without having to purchase a floral dress I could still do the challenge, making sure the scarf stood out.
So I wore my Louis Vuitton bright red leopard print scarf with a combination of black/grey outfit.
It is a real pop of colour to an outfit but with a print I am comfortable with. Leopard print ( in any colour) is practically like a magnet to me. Physically drawn to it I succumbed to the leopard slip-ons the other day from Kurt Geiger, they were an itch that needed to be scratched and so I did! I will incorporate them into this challenge over the next few days if it kills me.
What print do you always seem to be drawn too? Let me know.
Hope you all had a great weekend , hang onto the last bit of it and enjoy.

Take care 


Amanda x












Scarf Louis Vuitton: SIMILAR HERE


Jacket: Maison Scotch: SIMILAR HERE


Coated zipped Jeans: Paige SIMILAR HERE


Bracelet: Anton Heunis: SIMILAR HERE


Shoes: Kurt Geiger: SIMILAR HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment