Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Pink, stripes and silver highlights http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

31 March 2014

Pink, stripes and silver highlights

Good Morning, Hope you all had a great weekend, especially all of you mummy’s out there on Mothers Day yesterday.
I had a Mothers Day weekend really ( milked it for all I could) because I knew that I was being taken out on Sunday for lunch, I thought I would take my mum out on the Saturday for a special Mothers Day afternoon tea. 
This was a great opportunity to get my new ASOS pink midi skirt an outing, Yes you read right PINK. The 30 day challenge has left its mark, and I am introducing more colour to my wardrobe, this my be temporary but we will see!
I teamed the pink skirt with a striped bretton top from H&M which has got great detailing of little gold buttons on the cuffs and one shoulder, silver heels from ASOS and silver skinny belt from Next.
I felt very girly and was told I looked like a “Princess” by Charlie ( he is going to be the biggest charmer) so all in all the outfit was a winner.
What do you think? It is a bit different to my normal style, but do you think it is a keeper?

On Sunday we had a really lazy morning, so leaving it until the last minute we were rushing round getting ready to go out, so I didn't get a picture of my Mothers Day outfit.
I have put a picture on at the restaurant though as a proud mummy with my three boys.

Switching over to my new blog today so I really hope you like it.
www.highonluxe.co.uk 
Any problems please let me know on amanda@highonluxe.co.uk 

See you on the other blog!!

Take care

Amanda x







Pink pleated midi skirt : ASOS HERE

 Striped Top : H&M HERE

Silver heels: ASOS HERE

Silver belt: Next HERE


Proud mummy and my boys. x


11 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I love your outfit....the skirt is beautifull:)

    xx, Joana
    http://www.sofashionjoana.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skirt and heels"

    http://stylespectra.blogspot.coml

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, from the US. I love the entire outfit. Just bought a blush midi and I love! Yours is romantic, and looks great, the pink with the silver. If you have time, drop by
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica. I will take a look at your blog :) x

      Delete
  4. Very pretty, and I love your new haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Deborah! Still getiing used to the hair :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your skirt is perfect! Gorgeous picture of you with the boys! ;)
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just jacked off to these pics

    ReplyDelete