Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Challenge day 28: Incorporate an office-appropiate blouse into your look. ( sort of!) http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

21 March 2014

Challenge day 28: Incorporate an office-appropiate blouse into your look. ( sort of!)

Ok, Hands up, I have got the challenges mixed up today should be “ give a feminine dress some edge with a Moto jacket” so I will do that one tomorrow. Here's hoping there isn’t any challenge police.
Just so happens that I have the perfect jacket for that one too. Today the gorgeous leather IRO jacket I won in the Harvey Nic’s Style challenge was delivered and I am not disappointed, its a beauty.
Today however, I picked the perfect outfit to be running around picking up cakes and balloons and all things “Party” for Charlies birthday party on Sunday. It was his birthday 2 weeks ago but “Puzzling Paul” the children's entertainer is a busy man so we had to wait for him!
Good luck Puzzling Paul, to keep 25 4yr old’s entertained for 2hrs surely is nothing short of miraculous.
I also always have to buy tons of spring flowers to put on the tables, I am sure this is not really a necessity and Charlie probably doesn't give two hoots about them, but I think they look great along with the bunting. Yep, I have lost the plot.
Just checked the challenge for Sunday and it is leave the details to the shoes….Puzzling Paul maybe leaving minus his clown boots!

Back to today's outfit and I wore I blouse that I got from Littlewoods…Yes Littlewoods, It is a navy and white striped loose blouse and I think it looks great either with a midi skirt tucked in or casual with jeans as I have worn it today. Teamed with a black longline Jacket also from Littlewoods and I was good to go. 
Hope you like it.
Hope you all have a great weekend. Let me know what you re getting up to, its always nice to be nosey!!!

Take care

Amanda x


Excuse the background the garden is still a building site!



Blouse: Littlewoods HERE

Jacket: Littlewoods: HERE

Jeans: HERE

Slip-on’s: HERE




8 comments:

  1. The shirt and jacket look super - love the way you are wearing the shirt.
    Hope the party goes well - 25 4 year olds - you are very very brave !!
    :0)
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul! Its not me that is brave it’s “Puzzling Paul”! :)

      Delete
  2. Really cool outfit! The shirt is lovely you have done really well with the various challenges. The house full of 4 year olds will be some craic! Enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karla! I am not that crazy to have it at home, it was at our village hall! :) x

      Delete
  3. Hi Amanda! Just popping by to say I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete