Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Challenge day 19: Pair your favourite denim pieces together. ( Also Harvey Nichols Fashion show highlights) http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

12 March 2014

Challenge day 19: Pair your favourite denim pieces together. ( Also Harvey Nichols Fashion show highlights)



Hi, What another glorious day and I am certainly full of the joys of spring! Firstly yesterday I was the winner of the Harvey Nichols twitter competition, where you had to pick an outfit to go with an IRO Paris leather jacket and I won and won the IRO Jacket (Worth £900..WOW!!) So as you can imagine my day started off brilliantly as it was also my youngest son’s 4th Birthday.
After a great day out with Charlie and hubby, I went to the Harvey Nichols SS14 fashion show at Leeds which was fantastic and I got the chance to take lots of pictures of some really beautiful outfits.
I have chosen a selection of my favourite looks to share with you so I hope you like them.
On with today's challenge though and it is to pair your favourite denim pieces together to get a denim on denim look, I was always told to never trust anyone in double denim, but here goes!
I thought I would team my light denim shirt with darker denim jeans for a bit of contrast. I have got my eye on some gorgeous denim dresses for summer but need to sort the old pins out first before they see daylight, fake tan is needed to cover up the light blue colour they are currently sporting.
What are your favourite denim pieces? And are you summer ready yet? Please let me know I am not the only one reaching for the tan in a bottle!
I have put all the details of the fashion show pics underneath is picture, all available from www.harveynichols.com




Tamara Mellon Top £375
Tamara Mellon Leather skirt £725
Gucci Bag £1610
Tamara Mellon Shoes £595

Sandro top and pants
Miu Miu Sunglasses £ 190
Casaedi Shoes £580
Saint Laurent bag £1350
Alexander McQueen  Bracelet £230



Gucci jumper £460
Gucci trousers £825
Gucci coat £1335
Gucci shoes £490
Gucci handbag £1150


Gucci dress £1610
Gucci bag £1810
Jimmy Choo shoes £350



Amanda Wakeley top £345
Marc Jacobs jeans £195
Alexander Wang bag £731
Jimmy Choo shoes £450


Mother of Pearl Jumpsuit £620
Saint Laurent bag £1240
Muubaa leather coat £365
Jimmy Choo shoe £625


Mother of Pearl dress £605
Sophie Webster shoes £180
DKNY bag £210


Victoria Beckham dress £ 860
Jimmy Choo shoes £375


Whistles Skirt £450
Whistles Top £350
Aquazzura shoe: £600


Dolce & Gabbana Dress £990
Dolce & Gabbana shoes £525
Alexander McQueen bag £1395


Maxmara coat £1080
Sportmax Trousers £ 205
Maxmara top £250
Aquazzura shoes £435


Roksanmda Ilinic skirt £850
Roksanda Ilinic top £520
Jimmy Choo bag £595
Sophia Webster shoes £360


Finders keepers skirt £105
Finders keepers top £120
Jimmy Choo shoes £360


Alexander McQueen dress £ 1080
Gucci Shoes: £655
Balenciaga bag £1130


Phillip Armstrong lace dress £990
Saint Laurent shoes £370


Alexander Mcqueen dress £1175
Rupert Sanderson shoes: £475









Denim shirt : Asos HERE

Jeans: Topshop Baxter HERE

Jacket Zara ( last year) SIMILAR HERE

Peep toes Leopard print shoes River Island (last year)SIMILAR HERE

Bag: Bayswater Mulberry

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the competition - amazing prize!! Some gorgeous looks at the show, I'm in love with those Sophie Webster shoes!! Great double denim look too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the Sophie Webster shoes were gorgeous, also the white Rupert Sanderson ones were really pretty close up. Glad you like the double denim! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, how fantastic to win the jacket! Can't wait to see it. Love the Dolce and Gabbana dress and the VB one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Love the VB one. I will post the jacket when it arrives :) x

      Delete
  4. What a fab prize you won! I love the MoP jumpsuit! Ax

    ReplyDelete