Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Challenge day 25: Dress up distressed jeans. http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

18 March 2014

Challenge day 25: Dress up distressed jeans.

Loving the last few days of the challenge, today is what I normally do.. Jeans, jacket, heels is my uniform, although I am being a bit more adventurous thanks to this challenge and a few things I will be carrying forward to my everyday style. 
Distressed boyfriend jeans can be worn whatever your age I think and dressed up or down they are so easy to wear. 
I have worn them today with an Equipment silk shirt, Missoni Jacket, Asos silver heels and Next silver belt. The silver shoes are a new purchase from Asos and I know that I can wear them with lots of things in my wardrobe, I am now on the hunt for some metallic flats and may purchase some brogue type “man” shoes, which look great with boyfriend jeans and feminine shirt/blouse.

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are sitting down, I have now in my possession a bright PINK pleated midi skirt..Yes you heard it, this challenge has sent me into a colour frenzy and the colour fairy has put a spell on me for sure. I don’t know when I shall wear said skirt, maybe on mothers day. When I tried it on my little Charlie said “OH Mummy you look like a princess!” My eldest on the other hand said I looked like a big fairy, before disappearing back into his bat cave, so opinion is divided and I am hanging onto the princess theory.

Have you worn something that is out of your comfort zone lately?
Please let me know.

Take care 
Amanda x







Jeans: Asos: HERE

Shirt: HERE

Jacket: Missoni: SIMILAR HERE

Shoes: Asos: HERE

Belt: Next HERE






10 comments:

  1. Looove this look, love the jeans and that jacket! Looking chic! ;)

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marija. They are definitely go to items x

      Delete
  2. The distressed jeans look really chic paired with the rest of your outfit! I love this look!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking fantastic as always :) love the jeans! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have found the most perfect shirt ever there. It looks so so nice!
    And great styling again, Love it.
    A pink skirt? Do show!!
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Paul, it is my favourite item to wear at the moment, bit pricey but a wardrobe staple.
      I will be revealing the” PINK” skirt very soon :) x

      Delete
  5. Great look! Love the blazer and heels

    www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Isabella, The shoes are a bargin! :) x

      Delete