Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Challenge day 5 : Change up your handbag. http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

24 February 2014

Challenge day 5 : Change up your handbag.

Change up your handbag!….not a problem for me, I am a sucker for bags and have collected some rather nice ones along the way. I always ask for a nice bag at Christmas and my husband is now very well trained in the handbag selecting department! The new shiny handbag at Christmas usually is my bag of choice up until about September, then I will dust the others off for an airing. My new Chloe bag was glad of a rest today.
So today's challenge was great for me and I couldn't think of a better bag to show you than my Alexander McQueen fold over clutch bag. It is the roomiest of my clutch bags because it opens up to twice the size and you can get everything needed in it, even for the day time.
It is a gorgeous bright orange with the McQueen gold skull lock on the front. The pictures don't really do the colour any justice so I have put on a few in different lighting for you to get the idea.
Along with this lovely clutch bag I always fetch out my bright neon orange Louboutins, I think these have to be my favourite shoe ( although I probably say that about them all) but this shoe looks amazing in the summer with nice brown feet and summery outfit.
I also teamed it with my black ripped knee jeans , Alexander McQueen vest top and Topshop black waterfall jacket.
Its great that the weather is warming up a bit and the lighter clothes are coming out!
Hope you like today's look,. What are you looking forward to wearing now the weather is better?

Tomorrows challenge is……. Wear the item that you have been “saving”. Pop by and see what I wore.

Take care

Amanda x









Ripped black jeans: SIMILAR HERE

Black jacket: Topshop SIMILAR HERE

Vest top: Alexander McQueen

Bag: Alexander Mcqueen: SIMILAR HERE

Shoes: Christian Louboutin SIMILAR HERE

Bracelet: McQueen Rings: Topshop



2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda, Love the top (I'm not normally a Mcqueen fan but I really like that!). I have to save all my remaining adulation for the shoes. OMG - they are stunning! What a gorgeous colour. Are they slightly two tone ? they look absolutely great
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am a HUGE McQueen fan ( always in the sale though!!) The shoes are a bright neon orange, which after shopping today are in all the shops so they will come in handy for another year! I think they look two tone because of the light and they are shiny patent. Glad you like them :) x

    ReplyDelete