Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Challenge Day 16 : Go monochrome in a bright colour http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

7 March 2014

Challenge Day 16 : Go monochrome in a bright colour

I am slightly confused with this challenge, which after a week of 6’oclock awakenings by a boisterous 3 yr old it's hardly surprising. Frankly the competition questions on “Daybreak” are a struggle at the moment so I have just made up my own interpretation of the challenge and hoped for the best.

Go monochrome in a bright colour…. does this mean go monochrome ( black and white for those who are also easily confused) and add a bright colour? Or does it mean do a light and dark version of a bright colour?………….Who know’s. Its Friday and this is what I did.

I wore my new white Zara swing blouse which I love, my husband on the other hand turned his nose up and said it looked like a tent, and that he didn’t like me in shapeless things. I am sure men would be happy if we wore bandage dresses everyday…. its not going to happen!
So ignoring his comments I wore it with a bright blue Zara blazer and ripped black jeans and of course my lovely KG leopard print skater/slip-on’s.

Comfortable, monochrome and with a bright colour. Mission accomplished ( maybe) .

I have not checked what the weekends challenges are yet but tomorrow night we are at a charity ball and I am going to wear my Alexander McQueen black dress, so I will post the pics.

Also today is Brain Tumour awareness and I would be massively grateful if you could buy a bandanna for £3 from Brain tumour charity  Brain tumour research is given only 2% of cancer research money and is the cancer they know the least about, shocking really. So it would be great if you could help. 

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend

Take care 

Amanda x





Jacket: Zara CLICK HERE

Blouse: Zara CLICK HERE

Black Jeans CLICK HERE

Slip-on’s CLICK HERE

6 comments:

  1. Yup I'm as confused as you with this challenge but you've done good, look as amazing as always Amanda. And the top looks great so take no notice of hubby. Enjoy tomorrow night x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna. I never take any notice of him, he’s used to it. Ha . Have a great weekend :) x

      Delete
  2. Those shoes look fantastic.From the deepest part of my heart I wish all the best to your boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly, that is such a sweet thing to say. xxx

      Delete
  3. You look gorgeous! And I love your slip-ons!

    ReplyDelete