Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Grey’s, pastels and pearly whites http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

28 January 2014

Grey’s, pastels and pearly whites

“Your never fully dressed without a smile”….. Well that's how the song goes, so today I swallowed my nerves and went for my teeth whitened.
I was a bit apprehensive after over hearing a conversation at the school gates, where apparently a girl had gone for her teeth whitened and  they were great and blindingly bright, but when she went home and bit into an apple her teeth EXPLODED! Yikes! I did mention this to the teeth whitening guy and he looked at me as if I was a dumb blonde! The cheek.
Anyway things are good so far my teeth lightened 10 shades ( they were very subtle shades) and as yet I have not attempted an apple.
My choice of outfit for this milestone occasion was a mixture of greys and pastel, wearing my lovely peachy pastel French connection jumper over a silk cream French Connection Blouse, grey Topshop skinnies and scarf, grey Vivienne Westwood coat and Zara boots and necklace.
Extremely pleased I had layered up, as the heating had packed up at the clinic and I was sat freezing for an hour looking like an extra in Wallace and Gromit.

Hope you like the outfit. I have put a picture on at the end of my before and after teeth. What do you think?  Rylan eat your heart out.

Until tomorrow,
Take care
Amanda x





SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!

Outfit details: 
Pastel Jumper: French Connection @www.frenchconnection.com

Cream Silk Blouse : French Connection @ www.frenchconnection.com

Grey skinny jeans: Topshop @ www.topshop.com

Grey coat: Vivienne Westwood

Grey scarf: Topshop @ www.topshop.com

Black boots: Zara @ www.zara.com

Necklace: Zara @ www.zara.com



4 comments:

  1. My favourite colour combo. Love the boots too. Your teeth look great, watch out Simon Cowell. I'm a chicken and prefer the overnight palette but gee they're sensitive the following day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I know I was really nervous. They are fine though ( fingers crossed) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is sublime, I adore the muted pinks and greys together and am off to check out your zara boots. Your teeth look fab, white but no Rylan! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ! Thank goodness for that, he looks like he has about 20 teeth to many, bless him.
      Hope you find the boots, I wear them loads, great heel height for everyday.:) x

      Delete