Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Welcome to my world http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

13 January 2014

Welcome to my world


Standard

cropped-img_0508.pngHello and welcome to my fashion and lifestyle blog.
I am so excited to begin this journey and hope that you will enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it.
After a very traumatic year when my eldest son fell seriously ill, a lot of things were put into prospective. I decided I wanted to write about a passion that has been with me my entire life..Fashion.
I always mix high street with the odd splash of designer (when affordable).
I am a mum of three in my 40′s and really feel that if chosen right anyone can wear the latest fashions, just maybe tweeked for your age group. I refuse to believe that the only way a women can look chic is with a bretton stripe top and navy blazer…… Welcome to my world :)
Amanda x



  • DATE

No comments:

Post a Comment