Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Creature Comforts http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

24 January 2014

Creature Comforts

It has not gone unnoticed that I am partial to a bit of leopard print, but only in moderation of course.
I have leopard print shoes, scarfs, blouses, jumpers, bags and underwear but I like to think I wear it in an “acceptable" way. I think most women have a long love affair with the leopard print and most men don’t seem to like it, ( but what women ever dressed for a man anyway?)

So today out came my Louis Vuitton scarf, which to say I have had my wear out of it would be an understatement. When I purchased this beauty I think I wore it with every outfit, every day for months.
It is a print that goes with most things so I was determined to get my monies worth.

I have had a day out with my mum today which was great and I have purchased my first pair of slip-on shoes. They have been on my fashion radar for some time now and today I took the plunge and got some black croc leather ones. I was going to get some ………….Yes, leopard print ones, but felt that I needed to ease myself in gently to the “slip-on” world and so black ones it was. I will probably be modelling these over the next couple of days.





These are the ones that I didn’t buy! But thought I would show you the leopard print ones


What do you think to the new craze of slip-ons? and which ones would go for?

I hope you all have a great weekend, whatever footwear you decide to go with.

Take care

Amanda x







Black Shirt; Acne @ www.net-a-porter.com

Black Jacket : Karl Lagerfield

Scarf: Louis Vuitton

Khaki Trousers: All Saints @ www.allsaints.com

Shoes: Kurt Geiger @ www.kurtgeiger.com

Bag: Chloe

2 comments:

  1. I love slip ons and I think the black mock crocs are a fab choice, they will look great on....I am partial to a spot of leopard print too those would look fab in Spring! Love your LV scarf! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I went for the black as a “starter” pair, but the leopard print ones are still on my thoughts!!! :)

      Delete