Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Blue Monday Casuals http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

20 January 2014

Blue Monday Casuals

Happy Monday! ..or not,  as the people that “be" tell us. 
It amazes me that they come up with these ridiculous days  “ Blue Monday”  “ Black Friday”  What ever next “ Grey Wednesday” “ Dark Brown Thursday”!!  
We are trying to keep positive and happy over here , so quit the depressing days and just make the most of each week. Thank you!
Ah, I feel better after that.

So today when I ventured outside it wasn't actually blue but white over with ice , so today called for some warm, comfy casuals, and there is nothing nicer than my faux fur gilet to tick all the boxes.

I have had lots of comments on this gilet because it really does look like real fur, but I promise you it is not, I just don,t like the idea of wearing real fur at all.
I also wore it with my chunky grey jumper from Zara ( which is now £7.99 in the sale) and my favourite skinny jeans.
My wedge trainers from Kurt Geiger came out to play as well and they are just the comfiest shoes I have ever worn.

I have been thinking about Valentines day today too, and having a browse about the Internet to see what goodies are out there for me to write about in a Valentines special for the blog, so I will keep you posted with that.


Hope you all have a bright and exciting (not blue and depressing) day today.


Take care 

Amanda









Faus fur Gilet: Mint Velvet

Jumper : Zara www.zara.com

Jeans: Topshop www.topshop.com

Wedge trainers: www.kurtgeiger.com



2 comments: