Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Whats black, white and red all over? http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

30 January 2014

Whats black, white and red all over?

When will I ever learn that Prosseco on a school night is bad, bad, bad?? Until the next time probably! 
So feeling a little bit “tired” this morning and looking out of the window to see a cold and wintery day, it was all about warmth and comfort dressing today.
I had little Charlie with me today so it was the obvious choice to wear my new NB trainers. I have worn them once before with leather trousers and cream Zara coat ( Winter picks and new kicks) but today I styled them with my Topshop high waisted kirsten jeans ( my favourite jeans EVER) and my chunky Zara jumper which has lovely big cuffs on the arms and when pulled down under a jacket looks really nice and can soften the look of a biker jacket.
I also wore my Louis Vuitton Scarf in red leopard print, I have one in the brown leopard print aswell and between them I could probably wear them with any outfit.
I hope you like how I have worn the NB trainers. How are you styling them if you have a pair? 

At the other end of the scale I am awaiting (patiently) for some gorgeous DKNY shoe/boots to arrive, which I cant wait to show you. I have bought them direct from DKNY, because they were half price from there and in the UK they are still full price every where. I am so thrifty!!! ( sniggers from my family). 

What do you think??
I think they are amazing and the options of outfits are endless, I think they will look fab with kick flare skirts, leather trousers and skinny jeans.

What is on your wish list at the moment?
It is Valentines day soon , so dont forget to leave that list laying around :) 
Take care 

Amanda x






Red leopard print scarf: Louis Vuitton

Black leather biker jacket: BLK DNM www.my-wardrobe.com

Cream jumper : Zara www.zara.com

High waisted skiny jeans: Topshop www.topshop.com

New balance trainers

Sophie Hulme bag: www.my-wardrobe.com

Glasses frames ( can be used with prescription lenses) Illesteva @ www.net-a-porter.com

4 comments:

  1. I love a chilled outfit of just jeans and trainers. You look great.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog today, and I just want to say I think its wonderful. I have now read every post :0) I am sorry to hear about the hard journey you have been on but am so glad you created this great blog as an energy outlet.
    I just love you outfits and your styling! Keep it up!
    ps. those DKNYs look soooo nice !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. I am thrilled you like the blog. I honestly can’t believe the response I am getting at such an early stage. I will try and get better and better and hope you will keep reading and commenting. :) x

    ReplyDelete