Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Tuxedo and Tartan http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

26 January 2014

Tuxedo and Tartan

The weekend seems to be over as soon as it starts and Sunday is by far my most favourite day in the week. As I have mentioned before its family catch up time at a gorgeous restaurant near to our family home.
Everyone who goes seems to get quite dressed up (even the children) and it is a really lovely relaxed atmosphere.
I felt a bit rebellious today though for some reason and decided to dress up my skinnies (Shock horror), I do feel that you can look smart in jeans and my skinny jeans, tailored jacket and scarf are my uniform as I have mentioned before, it is my comfort zone and feel good outfit and when in doubt that is what a reach in my wardrobe for. What is your feel good outfit ? and how do you mix it up?

I am going to a wedding next Saturday, which is always a good excuse to get dressed up, so I will be blogging my outfit options next week to get your opinions. I have seen an absolutely gorgeous cream Amanda Wakely dress which is cut to perfection but I have been told to wear cream or white to a wedding is total sacrilege and I would be stoned in the square at dawn. Really??? Even just for the evening reception? Please let me know , so I can avoid any unwanted brutality.

I hope you all have a fabulous evening and until tomorrow, take care.

Amanda












Tuxedo style jacket: Karl Lagerfield

Split back shirt: Acne @ www.net-a-porter.com

Tartan Silk scarf: Alexander Mcqueen

High waisted skinny jeans: Topshop www.topshop.com

Bag: Sophie Hulme

Black courts: Topshop www.topshop.com

2 comments:

  1. Love the pop of colour in the scarf Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you…Needed to brighten up this horrible dull day! x

      Delete