Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Black and cream dream. http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

15 January 2014

Black and cream dream.


Today I have called my blog " black and cream dream” because if you opened my wardrobe you would mostly find black and cream, its almost like my uniform. 
I think that it is so easy to wear and put together, and classic too. 

 Another part of my “ uniform” has to be a tailored jacket which I wear a lot with skinny jeans, heels and a big scarf. The cream jacket in today's post is a loose boyfriend style and always looks better with skinny bottoms like today’s leather skinny leather trousers.

Apparently we are supposed to dream in black and white…I am sure that I don't because I always remember the colour of peoples clothes ( Typical).  However I wouldn’t like to get my dreams interpreted in fear of being sectioned! 

Hope you enjoy today's post, let me know what you think in the comments section and till tomorrow “SWEET DREAMS” 

Amanda x

As always details of outfit after pics…please also click the subscribe to post link at the bottom of the page to follow my blog….Thanks folks :)



(Note to self..Do not stand infront of a very dark bush wearing black trousers for a photo! oops)




Cream Boyfriend Jacket: Topshop @ www.topshop.com

Black long shirt: Acne @ www.net-a-porter.com

Black skinny leather trousers: Topshop @ www.topshop.com

Black suede heels: Kurt Geiger@ www.kurtgeiger.com

Long gold chain: Melissa Odabash @ selected House of Frasers

gold rings : www.topshop.com

Cream Bag: Alexander Mcqueen 



No comments:

Post a Comment