Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Paint splats, rips and perspex bits. http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

22 January 2014

Paint splats, rips and perspex bits.

It has come to my attention that if I post an outfit post everyday,  then I need to get to grips with the art of "selfies “ and the 10sec self timer on my camera. 
I must of looked hilarious this morning trying to prop the camera on anything that was about and run into position just as the camera clicked. When i looked at the pictures they were of various body parts, like the back of my head and a big face close up as I checked the camera! 
Anyway I salvaged a couple of pics so I hope they aren’t too bad. I do promise as my blog gets more popular (fingers crossed) that I will get more professional pics done, but until then I will try my best. 
I have just got to put this picture on because this about sum’s it up. The other day I asked my 13yr old to take I quick pick before I got in the car and just as he took it a little scamp appeared in the picture after letting himself out of the car,  just as I have got my serious photo face on…

It did make me giggle when I saw it.

On to today's outfit and I have put a bit of colour into it ( as promised).
I am wearing my favourite MCQ Alexander Mcqueen jumper , which reminds me of doing those paint butterflies at school, were you splat some paint on a piece of paper fold it in two and “voila” a lovely butterfly ?!?!
Talking of paint splats..The skinny jeans I am wearing today are actually jeans I have worn when decorating and have genuine paint marks, but I love this look so I did it on purpose, the rips are also DIY rips and now I think they are perfect.
All teamed with my gorgeous Kimberly Ovitz coat,  louboutin heels and Jimmy Choo colbolt blue perspex clutch and I would say colour is back ( well for today anyway) 
So I hope you like the look and I recommend painting that back room this weekend in your favourite jeans..all in the name of fashion of course.

Take care

Amanda x






Details on bag and ring

Details on jumper

 Jumper : MCQ Alexander Mcqueen @ www.net-a-porter.com

Jeans: Topshop www.topshop.com ( DIY Paint and rips) 

Coat: Kimberly Ovitz @ www.kimberlyovitz.com

Shoes: Christian Louboutin

Bag: Jimmy Choo

Ring: Swarvoski @ www.houseoffraser.com





No comments:

Post a Comment