Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: The Futures Bright….. http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

29 January 2014

The Futures Bright…..

It has been a very emotional day for me. Although it has been over 18mths since Jack was diagnosed ( Heartbreak , hopes and dreams), we still live with the complications the operation and the tumour have left behind. I can go a couple of weeks without any tears but then all of a sudden I can become overwhelmed like a tsunami of emotion just going over me.
Writing this blog however has been totally amazing and is almost like therapy! I can focus energy on writing about things I have a passion for, namely fashion and I am loving it so much.
So when this wave of emotion hit me this morning while ironing Jacks clothes I quickly brushed myself off , put on my favourite clothes and thought about what I would write in my blog.  Before I would of dwelled on it for the whole day, but now I feel I have something to concentrate on other than being a worrying mother.
I felt like a huge pop of colour boost ( I get this from time to time) and what better boost than my gorgeous Mulberry Bayswater in the most eye catching bright orange teamed with my orange and red Alexander McQueen skull scarf. Because after all.. THE FUTURES BRIGHT….

Take care 
Amanda









Black leather jacket: BLK DNM @ www.my-wardrobe.com

Orange Bayswater Mulberry bag: Mulberry

Orange and red skull scarf: Alexander Mcqueen

Orange mohair jumper: Richard Nicoll

Black kick flare skirt DKNY: www.net-a-porter.com

Black suede and mesh ankle boots : Zara @ www.Zara.com



1 comment:

  1. I love the skull scarf, I have a black and white one and wear it all the time!

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete