Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Silk silps and chunky knits. http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

23 January 2014

Silk silps and chunky knits.

I am in love with the lace and silk slips and skirts in Zara and teamed with their chunky knits they add a real feminine element to your wardrobe and can be worn either on their own for a night out or over skinny jeans like I have worn today.
Zara never seem to get it wrong at the moment and with their fantastic prices it is definitely my go to store this season.
 My favourite slips are the ones with the thick band of lace at the bottom, but because I was just out and about with my youngest boy today I wanted a more casual look so went for the plain black silk slip which has a lovely lace neckline, which can’t be seen because I wore Zara grey jumper over the top.

What is your favourite look that you seem to fall back on at the moment?
 If you are anything like me you will have a wardrobe full of very similar things, when you find your style and what suits you , you tend to stick with that and buy the same sort of cut or colour in certain items. That's when accessories play a big part and you can mix it up with great shoes, bags, scarfs and jewellery.

On to my big GIVEAWAY and I have a gorgeous red heart Mulberry keyring for one lucky reader.
All you have to do is follow my blog and follow me on twitter @highonluxe1 and I will pick the winner a few days before Valentines day. Good Luck !

Take care

Amanda x











Silk and lace Black Slip (just seen under jumper) Zara www.zara.com

Black Kristen skinny jeans: Topshop www.topshop.com

Greay chunky knit jumper : Zara www.zara.com

Black patent boots : Zara www.zara.com

Black cross over bag: Sophie Hulme @ www.my-wardrobe.com

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfit! The jumper is amazing!,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you… Glad you like it. It was an absolute bargin at £7.99 in Zara sale!!! :)

    ReplyDelete