Skimlinks Test High on Luxe: Sunday best. http://t.co/W9aUv7gmgo

19 January 2014

Sunday best.

Hope you have all had a great weekend and are all re-charged and ready for the week ahead.

I have had a mixed weekend of family time, gym time and chill time …. all “the times” I need really, so it has been great.

Today was our usual family time when we all go out for our Sunday dinner and have a catch up with what we are all doing.
To drag the kids away from anything beginning with an “i” is a bonus and it is a little family tradition now.

Still in my cream/black mode I wore a cream skirt from Zara and black fine knit jumper from All Saints, with over the knee boots and a big scarf.
I love the cut of this skirt because it is fitted over the hips and flares out at the bottom, a very flattering cut to wear with boots and heels.
The scarf is new in at Zara and is absolutely gorgeous, it fits in perfectly with my outfits and also has the same beige colour squares on as my Christmas prezzie Chole bag, so I know I will wear it loads.
I hope you like the outfit and please fell free to comment. 

 I am excited about “ Mr Selfridge” being back on tonight. Is anyone else watching it? 
He in my eyes is a “Legend” ( although a bit of a promiscuous one!) Selfridges has got to be my favourite shop ever.
So whatever you are doing this evening, have a great one .

Amanda 
x







Jumper: All Saints www.allsaints.com

Skirt: Zara www.zara.com

Scarf : Zara www.zara.com

Boots : Kurt geiger www.kurtgeiger.com

Bag: Chloe










No comments:

Post a Comment